GhostPaws ghostpaws GhostPaws GhostPaws

Monday 29 October 2012

Halloween spirit

I've been trying to get into the Halloween spirit today. Every year I watch the nightmare before christmas and carve my pumpkin, so today was that day!


Maggie really wanted to eat the pumpkin but I wouldn't let her so she sulked...


I usually try to carve something interesting but this year I went for the more traditional pumpkin face. He's so happy and cute!



I also went to the cinema to see Frankenweenie. It was a little darker than Tim Burton's other films in that style and it had children crying in the back row! I really liked it though, there was some serious dark humour.


I bought some new make-up and felt really good about myself today so here's a picture!


Sorry about all of the pictures! xx

1 comment:

  1. you bootiful nikki! I've added a little button on my blog linking to you! <3

    ReplyDelete